The DVX Autoloader fully automates DVD and
CD testing. It is a standalone system that includes a built-in PC with
windows 7. Just add monitor, keyboard, mouse, and printer, and you're
ready to go to work.
In automation mode, DVD and CD discs are tested, and the detailed results
are automatically saved.The user can set the criteria for PASS or FAIL,
and the failed discs are unloaded to a separate stack.
Automation can be turned off to use DVX in it's manual mode.
- Incoming Inspection and Quality Control
- CD_R Duplication
- Media & Writer Qualification
- Tests up to 150 full discs per hour
- 250 Disc Capacity
- Accommodates one or two DVX drives
- Includes Analog Measurement
- Standalone system (includes built-in PC)
- Fast, simple operation
- Automatically saves results to binary file and spreadsheet
- User-defined Pass/Fail settings
- Auto Detect Format Mix CD's & DVD's
- Proven reliable robotics
- New QuickScan feature will test a full DVD in
as little as 38 seconds, or 80 min. CD in 48 seconds
- Measures average and peak of PI, PI8, PIF. PO, PO8,
POF, BLER, E11, E21, E31, E12, E22, E32
- Measures Reflectivity, I11/Itop, I3/Itop, Modulation,
Resolution, Beta, Focus & Tracking error and Jitter
- Performs bit-for-bit verification on all formats including
video, audio & Enhanced CD
- Creates & Verifies SHA-1 Disc Signature
- Built in Grading system
- Tests DVD-ROM, DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±R
DL, CD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW; All formats
All DVX products are sold with a one-year warranty.
--- Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Windows 7 OS
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port.
- Dimensions 23" x 25" x 20"
- Weight: 41 lbs (18.6Kg)
- Power: 100 to 120v at 60Hz, or 200 to 240v at 50Hz